Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Animal Life
There were at least 2 new baby donkeys in the North District. Valentine is a pick pocket of sorts. When trying to photograph the new baby he was trying to get into my pockets, poking me and pushing, wanting attention and treats. The babies are not at all as trained as he is.
The mother and son on the south end are fine...he too is a pest and won’t leave the yard unless rewarded. What did you folks train them to do this winter? Mamma is obviously expecting and as gentle and sweet as usual.

Loppy, the donkey with the broken ears is still around as well.

Herbert Simmons’ old cow passed away. I thought she was the old brown cow that comes to my fence to get tired fruit and vegies...and has a tongue that’s about a foot long. But fortunately I got the wrong cow id.

No comments: