Tuesday, May 03, 2005


In upcoming blogs I do hope to address the results of what I found on combating Sand Fleas...but I need to do some chemical research while on island before I report in on my findings. As you all may recall, I do personal battle with those gaping mouthed, flying rats which are the size of a pin point–you only see them when they open up to bite you.

I also hope to give folks some information on traveling with your pets...if you have a tip regarding pet travel to Salt Cay, send it to me at michele@saltcay.us for inclusion in the story. You can never know too much when you take your pet with you on a plane to Provo.

Lastly, I am really happy to get photos and stories such as we have in this edition, to consider for inclusion in the blog. And pass the blog’s address on to anyone you think is a friend of Salt Cay and would like to keep abreast of life on the island time forgot.

No comments: