Monday, November 29, 2004

Looking Out Mo's Window

Just a short post to announce the laptop is up and running on Marilyn's dining room table. I am facing out their double window looking at the blue water's of Salt Cay. Tomorrow I'll try to post of picture of what it looks like so you can get ready to come down or jumpstart those plans.

George and Lisa arrived on the same flight as we did to Salt Cay. Amy and David are here as well. Not many guests to speak of so it's pretty quiet.

Porter is Porter. We got out of there the other night with only on Mojito under our belts after dinner at Deb's Cafe. We were on bikes so we didn't want to do too much damage to ourselves and then ride home.

I am working on flotilla email, that is one touchy thing to work with and I haven't figured it out yet from here.

I'll put on my reporter's hat and take some pictures and update the blog soon.


No comments: